Live Streaming (Online)
- What is Live Streaming?
- Can I download the delivered video?
- How long can I purchase a viewing ticket?
- Are there a limited number of viewing tickets available?
- How much is the ticket fee?
- Can I cancel or get a refund if I can't watch the show on the day of the event?
About receiving URLs and LIVE Codes
- What is a LIVE code (serial code)?
- I haven't received the URL to watch the video (I don't understand).
- I have purchased a viewing ticket, but I don't know how to view the performance.
- I lost (or deleted) the email containing the URL or LIVE code (serial code).
- I can’t login to my account on the ticket agency’s website.
- Please tell me more about recommended environments for viewing.
- Please tell me more about recommended environments for viewing on Mac.
- Please tell me more about recommended environments for viewing on PC.
- Is it possible to view from an iPad?
- Is it possible to view the video on gaming consoles?
- Is it possible to view from an iPod touch?
- Can content be viewed on a different device to the one I made a purchase on?
- What happens when if you are late, and start viewing the stream after it has begun?
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can watch the video? (Can I only watch it once?)
- Can content be viewed on several different devices?
- I don’t know if my Wi-Fi is connected.
- I'm using a PC or Mac. Do I need to install an app to view?
- I don't know how to watch the archive stream.
- Can I watch the archive even if I watched the live stream?
- How many times can I watch the archive?
- I can't watch the live streaming at the time, can I still purchase and watch the archived streaming?
- Is it possible to watch the entire video within the archived streaming period?
- The player is displaying an error message.
- I visited the viewing page, but the video does not play.
- When I access the viewing page, the message "Access from outside a recommended environment" is displayed.
- Playback doesn’t work, even at the streaming start time.
- I can't hear the sound of live streaming (live broadcasting) or archived streaming.
- What happens when my internet connection gets worse or disconnects when viewing?